Imported: 24 Feb '17 | Published: 06 Jan '04
USPTO - Utility Patents
Disclosed is a probe card comprising a probe having at thin film-like frame-like base section formed along the lower circumferential surface of an imaginary pyramid having at least a pyramidal top portion, a contact terminal section formed along the outer circumferential surface of the top portion of the imaginary pyramid, and at least one thin film-like joining section having a predetermined shape and serving to join the contact terminal section to the base section. The probe having a triangular pyramidal or conical shape as required.
The accompanying drawings, which are incorporated in and constitute a part of the specification, illustrate presently preferred embodiments of the invention, and together with the general description given above and the detailed description of the preferred embodiments given below, serve to explain the principles of the invention.
1. A prove card having a plurality of probes that are brought into contact with at least one element formed on a target object to be inspected for inspecting electrical characteristics of said element, said probe comprising:
2. The probe card according to
3. The probe card according to
4. The probe card according to
5. The probe card according to