Imported: 23 Feb '17 | Published: 22 Oct '02
USPTO - Utility Patents
The present invention provides an antibacterial compound useful as medicines, animal drugs, fisheries drugs or antibacterial preservatives and to an antibacterial agent or preparation which contains the same, more particularly a compound which possesses high safety and excellent activity against a broad range of bacterial species including quinolone-resistant strains. A quinolone derivative of the following formula (I) which has a group derived from the heterocyclic spiro-compound at the 7-positioned R
1. A stereochemically pure (N
2. The compound or a salt thereof according to
3. The compound or a salt thereof according to
4. A stereochemically pure 7-[1-amino-5-azaspiro[2.4]hetan-5-yl]-6-fluoro-[(1R,2S)-2-fluorocyclopropyl]-1,4-dihydro-8-methyl-4-oxoquinolin-3-carboxylic acid or a salt thereof.
5. A stereochemically pure 5-Amino-7-[1-amino-5-azaspiro[2.4]heptan-5-yl]-6-fluoro-1-[(1R,2S)-2-fluorocyclopropyl]-8-methyl-1,4-dihydro-4-oxoquinoline-3-carboxylic acid or a salt thereof.
6. The compound represented by the following formula, or a salt thereof
7. The compound represented by the following formula, or a salt thereof