1. A golf bag comprising:
2. A golf bag in accordance with claim 1, wherein said bottom part is a light-weight, dimensionally stable, one-piece container with a base bent in a stepped pattern and with a fastening surface made in one piece with it vertically, said fastening surface having different heights in the vertical direction in relation to said base, said rest support, which makes possible stable vertical standing of the golf bag, is arranged at an outer portion of said base;
3. A golf bag in accordance with claim 2, wherein:
4. A golf bag in accordance with claim 2, wherein: said stabilizing longitudinal rods each include a lightweight hollow section and are connected to said fixing points of said inner portion of said base of said bottom part with one end and to said head part with another end, said reinforced longitudinal rod is reinforced by an additional inner tube and is connected on a wheel side of the golf bag to one of said fixing points of said inner portion of said base of said bottom part, another end of said reinforced longitudinal rod is connected to said head part via a mounting surface.
5. A golf bag in accordance with claim 1, wherein: said cylinder part is formed of a flexible and stable material and is equipped at upper and lower edges with a plurality of mounting openings, which are connected via fastening elements to a fastening surface of said bottom part and to said head part in a repeatedly detachable manner; a plurality of stabilizing strips made of a flexible material are arranged coaxially at an inner surface of said cylinder part; said belt system and a belt grip are arranged at an outer surface of said cylinder part extending axially along said reinforced longitudinal rod, rings are arranged at said stabilizing strips.
6. A golf bag in accordance with claim 1, wherein: said head part is a closed band material; a mounting surface is arranged at said head part, a bracket is arranged opposite said mounting surface; a front surface of said head part is stabilized by a first longitudinal strut and by two additional longitudinal struts arranged in a vertically offset pattern, which are fastened with one end to said mounting surface and with another end to said bracket, wherein all said longitudinal struts form a horizontally extending triangular hollow space.
7. A golf bag in accordance with claim 6, wherein: said toggle lever mechanism is arranged at said mounting surface; said support device with said support legs is arranged at said bracket; said toggle lever mechanism and said support device are connected to one another movably via said clamping system; said clamping system is mounted in said triangular hollow space formed by said stabilizing longitudinal struts, wherein said movable clamping system and said longitudinal struts are surrounded and covered by a piece of flexible material to prevent injury to the bands of the user.
8. A golf bag in accordance with claim 6, wherein: at least two crosswise struts, extend in parallel to one another and are each detachably connected to the said head part by of screws, are arranged in said head part at right angles to said longitudinal struts, wherein said longitudinal struts and said crosswise struts subdivide said head part into a plurality of head openings, and heads of said screws are designed as a base part of a snap fastener.
9. A golf bag in accordance with claim 6, wherein said pull-out grip comprises a double tube system, in which two said tubes are arranged in parallel in a grip part and are sloped to the longitudinal axis of the golf bag at the end of the grip; tube ends, which protrude from the grip part, are guided in a sleeve each at said reinforced longitudinal rod on a belt side of the golf bag and held by sleeves, a fixer and a guide strap, which are held vertically between said longitudinal struts in said head part; and said grip can be pulled out in a direction of a longitudinal axis of the golf bag to the extent that said grip projects over heads of golf clubs arranged in the golf bag.
10. A golf bag in accordance with claim 1, wherein: said belt system is connected at one end to said toggle lever mechanism and to said clamping system of the said support device, and said belt system is also connected at another end to one of a plurality of rings on said cylinder part, wherein said support legs of said support device fold out by putting down the golf bag with said belt system and said support legs fold in by lifting the golf bag by said belt system.
11. A golf bag comprising:
12. A golf bag comprising:
13. An golf bag in accordance with claim 12, wherein:
14. An golf bag in accordance with claim 12, wherein:
15. An golf bag in accordance with claim 14, wherein: