Imported: 24 Feb '17 | Published: 06 Jan '04
USPTO - Utility Patents
A cruciform pump comprises a casing, a positioning round disk in the casing; a driven rotary disk; and two sliding blocks. A center of the positioning round disk is arranged corresponding to a center of the casing, and has a cruciform sliding groove. The driven rotary disk is eccentrically installed on the positioning round disk. One rotary shaft at one surface of the rotary disk protrudes out of the casing. The two sliding blocks are installed in the cruciform sliding groove. Each block is conformed to the sliding groove, so that the positioning round disk is driven by the sliding blocks. When the driven rotary disk rotates through two circles, the positioning round disk only rotates through one circle. During rotation, the two sliding blocks move along the cruciform sliding groove; then, one side of the sliding block presses fluid flowing out, and another side thereof will suck fluid into the sliding groove.
The various objects and advantages of the present invention will be more readily understood from the following detailed description when read in conjunction with the appended drawing.
1. A cruciform pump comprising a casing having and inlet and outlet, a position round disk in the casing; a driven rotary disk; and two sliding blocks; the positioning round disk having a cruciform sliding groove and a center of the positioning round disk being arranged to correspond to the center of the casing; the driven rotary disk being eccentrically installed on the positioning round disk; a shaft protruding from one surface of the rotary disk extends out of the casing; the two sliding blocks being connected to another surface of the rotary disk so as facilitate rotation of the positioning round disk; wherein when the driven rotary disk completes two circular rotations, the positioning round disk completes only one circular rotation, when the rotary disk and round disk rotate, the movement of the sliding blocks causes fluid to be sucked from the inlet into the sliding groove and then discharged from the sliding groove through the outlet.
2. The cruciform pump as claimed in
3. The cruciform pump as claimed in
4. The cruciform pump as claimed in
5. A cruciform pump comprises a casing, a positioning round disk, a driven rotary disk, and two sliding blocks; wherein the casing is formed by a seat and a top cover; the seat is a round disk and an inner edge thereof has a receiving space; a bearing is engaged at a center of the receiving space for installing a positioning round disk; a periphery of the casing has an inlet and an outlet; a top cover is installed above the seat and has a penetrated eccentric hole; the positioning round disk is placed in the receiving space; one surface thereof is protruded with a positioning post, and another surface is installed with a cruciform sliding groove, the positioning post is exactly inserted into the bearing; two sliding blocks are installed in the sliding groove;
6. The cruciform pump as claimed in
7. The cruciform pump as claimed in
8. The cruciform pump as claimed in
9. The cruciform pump as claimed in